Thursday, August 30, 2012

An account of my own personal health journey.

So here it is, a record of my health. The idea to express my every thought and to share my experiences, has been a working progress. Well, mostly in my head or on my tape recorder. Like everyone else before me who has posted their failures and progress online, I too feel I have a story to tell. I had not always felt this way, and especially not so strongly, until just recently. Yes, that's right, a blog to recall all my embarrassing attempts with various dieting, medical treatments, supplements and work outs. Documenting these health events and experiences, started with my extrapounds.com account. I will be re posting those entries here to keep a single timeline of my long journey. Please understand that the decision to go public with my experiences, are just that. They are mine own. I highly recommend you contact your physician before attempting any of the dietary supplements or workouts, mentioned in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment