Thursday, August 30, 2012

"2009"


       09/17/2009 18:21

CATCHING UP...

OK OK OK 
So I totally failed my "CLEANSE" but with valid reason. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Carpal Tunnel. At this point, I'm on a 10 day medicated program for my arthritis and the pain medication I have been prescribed make me very nauseous so I need my solid foods. I will be starting on Phentermine then; I'll continue my blog and go from there.

THE START OF MY 6 STAGES.

  
Day 1 of Stage 1
September, 01, 2009
I started the Master Cleanse by Stanley Boroughs. Previously I posted my calculations of what this diet is and what each day means to me. I would recommend any questions about my process, go to Google.com, and search for Master Cleanse by Stanley Boroughs or email me a sinivatuha@yahoo.com and I'll send you an attachment of the PDF file I have. I have been through this cleansing process before. I lost weight in 2001, 2002, 2005 on this diet or should I say cleansing process. It has worked great for me.
In the past, the most that I have ever lost in this process is 62ibs. As an adult at the age of 21, I was only 180 Ibs because of this cleanse. I have never felt so much better in my life, then during the times I have gone through this cleansing process. I have decided to blog my process because it's now 2009 and I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I felt that keep record of my process and progress, it would in return, continue to motivate me to press forward in my struggle to lose the excess weight. My turning point started with my arthritis problems. As they began to increase, sleeping became so uncomfortable. I do not wake each morning without feeling sick. I cannot stand the fact that any of my clothes fit without having the muffin top tummy over my jeans.
I don’t want to be the pretty girl with beautiful hair who only takes pictures of their face because the rest of my body cannot fit in the photo. I don’t want to ever feel or looks bigger than my husband. I don’t want to be the wife who wears his clothes. So today is that day where my life changes. I felt it was the appropriate month, considering it’s the month I turn 29. YaY! So here we go… the saga continues.
Today I have felt great in the process. However, come dinner time and I couldn’t resist. I had a dish that included fish, squash, bell peppers and tomatoes, all boiled together for an amazing dinner. It was health but not part of the plan. I have failed my 2lbs for today. I drank the rest of my lemonade and tea at night. 


Day 2 of Stage 1
September 2, 2009
Today isn’t too bad. The first three days are suppose to be difficult as your body is attempting to adjust to liquid only. After my 32 ounce of Salt Water I gave up on the salt and poured out the remaining 8 ounce of salt water out of my bottle. Now just more juice and water (Gotta love my quick runs to the rest room) for the rest of the day. I got to stay motivated. I keep pictures of me when I was small on the walls and pictures of other heavy set women on the walls around my desk for motivation, but what could be more motivating then a HUGE picture of my family. Love them. No cheating today. This is for my family! 

THE MASTER CLEANSE

Today kicks off the "REAL CLEANSE".
 
Tea Last Night
 
Salt Water this morning.
 
Goal each Day:
 
830 Calories
45 Minute Workout
1 pound a day  / max 2 ibs.
 
Start Weight: 260 (Current)
 
30 Day goal split in 6 stages by 5 days.
Max goal 10 lbs per stage.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment